Lab and Project Coordinator
Piper Companies is currently looking for an experienced Lab & Project Coordinator in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA) to work for an innovative and growing pharmaceutical manufacturer. The Lab Coordinator will play a significant role in the lab’s day to day operations as well as special projects.
Responsibilities for the Lab & Project Coordinator include:
· Act as primary contact for customers in the set up of manufacturing of their products.
· Coordinate with Maintenance, Metrology and outside vendors to oversee the maintenance/ calibration of lab equipment
· Orchestrate lab procurement of all resources needed for upcoming projects
· Coordinate technical transfers between company and clients
· Receive and ship lab samples in adherence to FDA regulations
· If needed assist with lab/bench work such as purification
Qualifications for the Lab & Project Coordinator include:
· 2-3 years of pharmaceutical lab coordination experince
· Strong experince with Microsoft Office
· B.S. in Science or related field required
Compensation for the Lab & Project Coordinator include:
· Salary Range is $60,000-$75,000 dependent upon experience
· Comprehensive benefits package