QC Lab Support Associate l
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a QC Lab Support Associate I!
The QC Lab Support Associate I will Perform cGMP laboratory support activities including Sample Accessioning, Product Reserve management, Temperature Monitoring of storage chambers, Glassware Cleaning, Supply Inventory management, etc. May also assist with Stability Studies and other QC initiatives.
Performs all work under GMP conditions. Provide customer support to QC analysts.Qualifications
- Performs cGMP laboratory support activities such as:
- Customer support functions for QC laboratories such as cleaning glassware and custodial services, monitoring temperature controlled chambers, shipping samples, sample preparation, administrative support.
- Providing QC functions for product, such as assisting with Stability, Appearance, and Reserve programs, sample accessioning, providing information to internal and external customers.
- Utilizes and adheres to cGMP practices in documentation and execution of job functions.
- Completes documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures.
- Performs other assigned QC Lab Support initiatives.
- Trains to become an appearance inspector / performs appearance inspections
- Interacts with others, both within and outside the department, to provide customer support on issues related to department functions.
- Ensures that assigned Laboratory Support areas meet all regulatory requirements by verifying procedures are being followed, all record keeping is current, proper maintenance occurs and new requirements are identified as they arise.
- Assists in other functions, as assigned by the Manager.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Medical Technology, or related scientific field.
1-3 years of experience in a regulated laboratory setting preferred, and previous work experience in a regulated environment (FDA, EPA, etc.) is preferred. Must be familiar with GLP and GMP guidelines.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.