Program Management Co-Op
Why Join Intellia?
Our mission is to develop curative genome editing treatments that can positively transform the lives of people living with severe and life-threatening diseases.
Beyond our science, we live our four core values: One, Explore, Disrupt, Deliver and feel strongly that you can achieve more at Intellia. We have a single-minded determination to excel and succeed together. We believe in the power of curiosity and pushing boundaries. We welcome challenging thoughts and imagination to develop innovative solutions. And we know that patients are counting on us to make the promise a reality, so we must maintain high standards and get it done.
We want all of our people to go beyond what is possible. We aren't constrained by typical end rails, and we aren't out to just treat people. We're all in this for something more. We're driven to cure and motivated for change. Just imagine the possibilities of what we can do together.
This position is a remote opportunity . The co-op will be 100% virtual.
The Intellia Program Management team is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our team for a 6-month Co-Op position from July-December 2021.
This position is expected to work directly with Program Managers, functional project managers, and key stakeholders in other functions as necessary to execute daily project work in support of Intellia's portfolio of programs as well as projects that support the broader business. This position will balance the need to execute project work while providing training and development in program and project management.
The Program Management Co-op role is a developmental position, offering the chance to gain experience working in a highly matrixed operating model with exposure to several aspects of drug development and cross-functional leadership, while learning from others within the Program Management team.
How you will Achieve More with Intellia:
This Co-Op position affords the ability to partner closely and gain insight from multiple functions, including Finance, Strategy, Business Development, and R&D functions. The Program Management Co-Op may work on multiple projects that range from introducing new features or business models to developing an entirely new platform of products / tools to support the organization. This individual will be required to learn and utilize project management principles consistent with industry best practices while staying consistent with company processes.
This role will be expected to handle day-to-day tasks including document management via SharePoint or other systems, meeting coordination, taking meeting minutes, tracking and following-up on action items, and taking general direction from Program and Project Managers for anything required to make the project successful.
· Applicants should be currently enrolled in a full time Masters or MBA program
· Applicants must be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications. Familiarity with MS Project, Smartsheet, or a comparable project management tool is preferred.
· Experience in meeting planning, project support and event coordination are desired
· Strong time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work efficiently and productively in a highly dynamic, scientifically rigorous, and fast-paced environment
· Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently, take initiative, and complete tasks to deadlines without sacrificing quality of work.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· Applicants should have some understanding of financial principles and how they would apply to a development project.
EEOC Statement: Intellia believes in a diverse environment, and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Intellia will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.