Manufacturing Sciences Engineer
Manufacturing Sciences Engineer (MSAT)
Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a MS&T Engineer for a biotechnology company in the Rockville, Maryland (MD) area. The MS&T Engineer will be responsible for supporting technology transfer activities for production needs and overseeing manufacturing campaigns.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Sciences Engineer:
- Design, set up, and execute tech transfer activities
- Provide recommendations for process improvements
- Evaluate data and author documentation
- Provide support for manufacturing, including the development of scalable processes, reviewing of documentation, oversee campaigns, develop dashboards, etc.
- Collaborate heavily with cross-functional teams and departments
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Sciences Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering, biology, biochemistry, or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in a biopharmaceutical/biologics environment
- Experience working in a start-up environment highly preferred
Compensation for the Manufacturing Sciences Engineer:
- Compensation: Based on years of relevant experience and previous compensation history
- Full comprehensive benefits package