Remote Partnership Manager
Piper Companies is currently looking for a *REMOTE* Partnership Manager based out of Philadelphia, PA to join one of the largest research associations worldwide dedicated to advancing in all areas of quality cancer research.
Piper is seeking an experienced relationship manager who works with both partners in the biopharmaceutical sector, as well as the Participating Institutions to ensure all parties are deriving value from the data, as well as their participation in the Project. The candidate must be able to work both independently and in teams within a fast-paced startup-like environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced and highly organized individual with an understanding of the biopharma sector, able to understand the needs of the various project stakeholders and collaboratively develop solutions.
Responsibilities of the Partnership Manager include:
- Lead strategic engagement to develop and nurture long-term, enterprise-wide partnerships with biopharma, as well as academic consortium partners.
- Master the project offerings and be able to reliably represent how our capabilities can be used to ensure our biopharma research collaborators derive maximal value from our collaboration.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our biopharma research collaborators and ensure effective routine engagement.
- Use your mastery of the project’s offerings and capabilities to collaboratively develop solutions to address the emerging research needs of our biopharma collaborators leading to new sponsored research proposals.
- Act as the voice of the customer and collaborate with the internal team to identify opportunities to enhance our existing offerings or develop new offerings.
- Work closely with the Coordinating Center team to ensure all project goals are met or exceeded.
- Contribute to the growth, continued improvement, and future development of the project.
- Willingness to travel as needed, estimated 10-15%.
Qualifications for the Partnership Manager:
- Cancer scientist, physician, health informatician, epidemiologist/population health researcher, or related with background and extensive working knowledge in cancer genomics, bioinformatics, clinical data, data science, or related fields.
- Proactive, self-motivated and self-directed, detail-oriented, flexible, and data driven.
- 5+ years of biopharma experience in roles with increasing responsibility or in client-facing roles delivering products, services or analyses to biopharma companies, in organizations such as: life sciences-oriented consulting firm; healthcare focused analytics and/or outcomes research firm; or a healthtech firm.
- Proven track record of managing multiple and large projects.
- Proven ability to work with large, diverse teams of clinicians, scientists, and bioinformaticians/data scientists.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple, simultaneous, and diverse workflows, as well as deadlines.
- Track record of success in developing long-term business relationships with biopharma companies and experience owning high-profile client relationships.
- Prior experience collaborating with HEOR, Data Science, and R&D professionals.
- Prior experience using real-world clinical data; prior oncology experience a plus.
Compensation for the Partnership Manager position includes:
- Commensurate to experience; 110,000-120,000
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, VSP Vision,
- 401k option (8% employer contribution after year 2)