Gene Therapy Analytical Development Senior Scientist
Piper Clinical Solutions is actively seeking an Analytical Development Senior Scientist to work at an international gene therapy company in the greater Boston MA area.
Responsibilities for Gene Therapy Analytical Development Senior Scientist:
- Head various aspects of analytical development including design of experiment (DOE), managing deliverables, and presenting findings.
- Oversee and manage research associates and scientists in regards to their work and projects for the process of developing and validating analytical methods for viral vector projects.
- Develop methods for liquid chromatography and other analytical methods. Act as liquid chromatography subject matter expert for the department.
- Lead the department by keeping up with current methodology and technology for process development to train and develop the team.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the team, projects, and deliverables.
Technical Requirements for Gene Therapy Analytical Development Senior Scientist:
- PhD with 3 years of industry experience or Master’s Degree with 7 years of industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading projects and teams as well as developing analytical methods from beginning to end.
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting UPLC, Gel Electrophoresis, HPLC, LC-MS and ELISA assays.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in gene therapy, viral vectors, AAV.
- Experience with mass spectrometry and peptide mapping is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation & Benefits for Gene Therapy Analytical Development Senior Scientist:
- Compensation: $110,000-150,000 based on previous salary history and experience
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, Annual Bonus, etc