Summer 2021 Masters Internship - Learning Experience Designer
Our Global Development Operation Services department is looking for an intern to join our Global Development Training team this summer.
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
- The Learning Experience Designer collaborates with Training Business Partners and SMEs to conduct needs assessments, select instructional models, and design instructional content. The scope of responsibilities specifically includes the development of instructional materials such as videos, quick reference guides, checklists, eLearning modules and PowerPoint decks to support on-demand, live face to face and virtual instructor led training (student should know the difference on preparing adult learning modules).
We are looking for a student who:
- Is passionate about learning and performance
- Is an excellent communicator
- Works well in ambiguity
- Has the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing landscape.
- Has experience in developing e-learning modules
- Instructional Design
- Adult Education, Learning, Training
- Human Resource Development
Necessary Technical Skills:
Experience with video production, Captivate, Camtasia, Storyline, and Vyond.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Master's with experience using the indicated software (and be returning to school the summer following the internship). A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required. Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week from May/June- August 2021. You must also have experience and knowledge in learning design, development, and deployment.