Associate Director- Global Development PMO
The Associate Director, GD PMO is responsible for driving GCO strategic change and continuous improvement initiatives to streamline the clinical trials delivery platform. They will be accountable for further developing the EPIC continuous improvement approach and methodology, for identifying and appropriately scoping new improvement opportunities. The Associate Director will also oversee assigned projects and be accountable for delivering results according to project charter goals through sponsor, team lead, project manager and team member engagement, on time and with good quality. The AD will project manage individual strategic change or continuous improvement initiatives, guiding the business owner/project lead and project team through ideation, chartering, options evaluation, detailed design, implementation including change management as applicable.
In this role, a typical day might include
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement within Clinical Development and facilitating the process of maturing ideas into initiative proposals
- Supporting evolution of the continuous improvement platform and framework for embedding CI, innovation, process efficiency and change management within CD
- Supporting assigned project teams to present results to EPIC steering committee, closely collaborating with and supporting the steering committee chair and EPIC staff
- Coaching and mentoring EPIC staff as requested to build expertise of how to effectively drive continuous improvement and organizational transformation
- Drives the chartering of strategic improvement or operational efficiency initiatives, supports framing questions, defining objectives and developing a project plan
- Driving delivery of the assigned initiatives on time and with good quality by facilitating initiative team discussions and by applying process improvement, change management, employee engagement, and project management methodologies as needed throughout the life cycle of an initiative, specifically for:
- Definition and evaluation of options
- Recommendation of solutions
- Detailed design for recommended solutions, including but not limited to
- Process redesign and improvement
- Defining systems requirements
- Recommending organizational design and updating role definition
- Refining or defining performance metrics
- Collaborating to update process documentation
- Cross-functional interfaces
Introducing, implementing and maintenance of change control
Facilitating implementation planning, including needs assessment, planning and implementation or change management, training and communication
Supporting partner and senior management engagement and communication throughout the life cycle of the initiative to enable informed decision-making and organizational support
This role might be for you if:
You have proven experience managing complex, high-impact projects from start to finish
You are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment leading multiple, frequently changing priorities.
You are skilled in chartering of strategic improvement and operational efficiency initiatives
To be considered, you must have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven years of related experience (four years with an advanced degree).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.