Senior Director, HCP Marketing, Ophthalmology
Senior Director, Scientific Marketing, will contribute to the financial success of EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection and will report to the Executive Director, Marketing. This person will implement the approved Brand plan, and have primary responsibility to lead the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans/programs as it relates to scientific-based marketing for all FDA approved indications for EYLEA.
- Identifies strategic market opportunities and makes recommendations to support the growth of EYLEA across all indications
- Develops a comprehensive annual plan and executes initiatives/ programs for HCPs (injectors and non-injectors) to support the brand's strategic imperatives
- Responsible for the development and execution of a Scientific-based Marketing Platform inclusive of all peer to peer initiatives and programs: HCP speaker programs & trainings, website content, peer to peer video series, industry showcases, thought leader promotional print and digital articles, audio articles, and expert videos
- Monitors and plans for new data releases for EYLEA and develops strategies to preempt or protect against new competitor data releases
- Leads the development of, and works in close collaboration with the Sr. Director of Professional Relations, and Director of Strategic Accounts to develop and execute HCP congress plans including: defining congress specific objectives, pre-convention meeting alignment, HCP congress activities and engagements, daily meeting assessments, etc.
- Works in close collaboration with the Director of Strategic Accounts to build thought leader strategies and oversees the development of tactical resources for the Strategic Accounts team
- Works in close collaboration with Clinical, Med Affairs and Field Medical to ensure alignment with overall brand and medical strategic plans
- Manages and executes the Annual Advisory Board Plan and meetings for the EYLEA Marketing team including management and communications with the HCP Commercial Steering Committee
- Develop and manage professional relationships and contacts with physician experts
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan
- Responsible for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in marketing of biologics, in a buy and bill environment
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts
- Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities
- Experience managing web/media activities; demonstrated ability deploying innovative print and digital media
- Experience in providing input into strategic medical planning and executing scientific marketing programs
- Experience in working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs
- Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to deal with all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to travel 25-30% (including weekend travel as needed)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum 13-15 years of progressive experience in biologics marketing and brand strategy development and execution in the life sciences.
- Pharmaceutical Sales experience preferred
- Ophthalmology (Retina), Oncology or Rheumatology experience preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.