Cell Therapy Manufacturing Leader
- Pioneering cell therapy company near San Francisco is seeking a skilled manufacturing leader with expertise in cell therapy manufacturing operations
- Will initially oversee the company’s external manufacturing activities.
- Will eventually spearhead bringing these manufacturing capabilities in-house.
- In addition to cell therapy-specific GMP manufacturing expertise and external manufacturing leadership expertise, this role also requires exceptional cross-functional communication skills, and the ability to be hands-on, if and when needed, throughout the expansion process.
- This is a roll-up-your sleeves position ideal for a manufacturing leader who believes in the high potential of cell therapy technologies.
- Will join a progressive startup that offers a unique mix of seasoned and supportive leadership, cutting-edge science, exceptional internal-talent, and a collaborative work culture, all of which combine to provide fertile ground for professional growth.
- BS or graduate degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Several years’ experience in cell therapy or viral-vector cGMP-compliant manufacturing operations.
- Expertise in external manufacturing leadership via CMO management.
- Experience in manufacturing-facility startup and equipment qualification, SOP’s, batch scale-up, tech transfer from process development, and quality improvement.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and a creative sense for addressing and overcoming challenges.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the flexibility necessary to collaborate effectively among diverse disciplines.
- Desire to contribute and build new technical and leadership skills in a dynamic, productive, and uniquely collaborative team-focused environment.
- How to Apply: Send CV a) by using the BioSpace link below or b) by emailing your CV directly to email@example.com using job code MfgCT2021 on your email subject line.