About: ProSci Inc is a privately held biotechnology firm located in San Diego, California. A leader in its field, our priority is to provide the highest quality monoclonal, polyclonal, and single domain antibody products and services in the industry. Our expertise in antibody production, immunochemistry services, and biological research is realized through customizable services, innovative products, competitive pricing, high-quality research tools, and unparalleled technical support. ProSci offers a competitive salary, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and a nice and casual work environment.
ProSci is looking for a research scientist to join its therapeutic R&D team to assist in the development of therapeutic and prophylactic interventions against acute respiratory infections caused by SARS-like coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV and their variants.
This position is full-time, exempt position, and paid by annual salary, according to the laws of the State of California. The salary is depending on experience.
- Conduct research and development of Coronavirus therapeutics and reagents
- Develop antibodies against Coronavirus and associated human proteins
- Produce pseudoviruses
- Perform virus neutralization assay and other cell-based assays
- Assist in grant and paper writing
- Ph.D. in microbiology/immunology or related field with 1-5 years postdoctoral experience or
- Master degree in life science with 5+ years experience is required
- Experience in virus neutralizing assay
- Good oral and writing communication skills
- Experience in cell-cell fusion assay is a plus
In order to be considered, please submit the following information by replying this ad (no calls, no recruiters!):
- Cover letter – Please answer following question:
- Are you authorized to work in the U.S.?
- Do you have virus working experience, in particular neutralizing assay and/or cell-cell fusion assay?
- What is your desired salary range?