Associate Director, Program Management
What if you could join a rapidly growing company and play a critical role in bringing new medicines to patients through looking at and treating disease in a revolutionary way.
Founded by Flagship Pioneering, Cellarity is the first company developing medicines through an understanding of cell behaviors. The company's broad platform harnesses single-cell technologies and machine learning to digitize and quantify cellular behaviors, unravel the network dynamics that govern those behaviors, and generate medicines that can direct them. Cellarity is using its platform to design medicines targeting the full cellular and molecular complexity of disease, enabling a quantum leap in the success rate and speed of drug discovery, design and development. For additional information, visit www.Cellarity.com .
Cellarity is seeking a talented and highly motivated Associate Director of Program Management to play a vital role in scaling up the program execution of Cellarity's Cellarium TM The candidate will manage a portfolio of projects to build and continually enhance Cellarity's Cellarium TM Platform and its strategic modules. The successful candidate will work closely with scientists, machine learning specialists and engineers across Cellarity, as well as members of the Cellarity Leadership Team to define and deliver these projects. This individual will be comfortable working in and contributing to a highly dynamic and cross-functional team environment that will require synergizing these cross disciplines into program deliverables. The ideal candidate must be able to operate effectively both in an independent and team-focused manner in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. They must be open-minded, goal-oriented, and able to probe, develop and evaluate complex trade-off scenarios.
The Associate Director of Program Management will:
- Provide high quality program management to an innovative portfolio of platform development projects from concept to implementation.
- Guide project teams to define project objectives, translating these into optimal deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Partner with the Project Leaders to effectively lead, manage and deliver the projects.
- Act as a key business partner to the Platform Project Leads to:
- Capture, visualize and maintain the Platform Strategy.
- Create, maintain and track the platform development roadmap.
- Interface with and drive collaboration between the various teams at Cellarity: Medicinal Chemistry, AI, Technology, Exploratory Biology, Development (DMPK, Preclinical Drug Safety, Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine) and the Cellarity Leadership Team.
- Manage interdependencies and coordinate integrated delivery through close collaboration with the wider Cellarity Program Management team.
- Define, establish and maintain the project management tools and systems to enable efficient and effective management, tracking and reporting of the platform projects, while working in close collaboration with Platform Project Leads and Program Management.
- Work cross functionally to support Alliances or partnerships associated with their projects.
- Bachelor's degree in science or engineering or related field
- 5-10 years relevant experience in pharma or biotech
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Scientific curiosity and passion for discovering new, innovative medicines
- Openness to embrace new technologies and digital approaches in drug discovery
- Proven track record in driving successful, collaborative teams
- PMI-ACP or experience with Agile project management
- Experience or practical knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Genomics, DNA sequencing, gene expression, single cell transcriptomics
- AI or Machine Learning
- Computational Biology
Flagship Pioneering is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship Lab companies (collectively, "FSP") do not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by Flagship Pioneering's internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.