Contract Formulation Technician
The Formulation Technician is responsible for supporting the activities of the formulations group. These activities include formulation and process development for our therapeutic and discovery programs, supporting pharm/tox studies utilizing in vitro and in vivo model systems, Formulation (lipid nanoparticles) scale-up, analytical characterization and technology transfer.
- Prepare novel formulations as part of a transdisciplinary team.
- Implement strict QC and release criteria for all formulations.
- Interact closely with colleagues conducting formulation evaluations in efficacy, PK/PD, and Tox studies.
- Maintain accountability for delivery of results.
- Communicate research and development findings.
- B.S. or M.S. with laboratory experience (ideally in organic chemical synthesis, nanoparticles, formulation development, nucleic acids, drug delivery, in vitro / in vivo assays).
- Foundation in chemistry, materials science, bio-engineering, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of materials science, nanotechnologies for formulation design, nucleic acids, and general pharmaceutical product R&D is highly desired.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, comfort with a "start-up environment."