Marketing Senior Manager, Strategic Patient Lead, Multiple Myeloma
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Kyprolis (carfilzomib) is a second-generation proteasome inhibitor that is indicated for patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. Kyprolis has multiple indications as a doublet and triplet therapy, and it was most recently approved in combination with Darzalex® (daratumumab) and dexamethasone. Kyprolis continues to be a major growth driver for the organization, and we are excited about serving patients with our innovative therapeutic.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic Patient Marketing Lead will be a key position driving our marketing strategy and tactics to develop and execute best-in-class patient campaigns to not only build awareness and educate patients on Multiple Myeloma but also engage patients to be ambassadors of Kyprolis. This position will impart cross-functional leadership, strong teamwork and communication skills, a passion for patients, and a commitment to excellence in execution.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital position, you will report to Commercial Director and will be a key member of the Kyprolis US Brand Team. In partnership with the Commercial Director, you will build, handle and lead all aspects of the Kyprolis patient and consumer marketing strategy and tactical plans.
- Lead and elevate the African American initiative, "Even the Odds" campaign, designed to highlight racial disparities in prevalence and treatment, driving deeper engagement at the community level with internal field-based staff and external partners
- Lead and optimize all aspects of the Kyprolis Patient Campaign, increasing patient activation on the Kyprolis.com patient website and expanding social media presence
- Spearhead execution and optimization of Kyprolis Patient CRM to encourage patient adherence while ensuring an optimal patient journey
- Partner with Commercial Director to build Tactical Plan and supporting metrics to gauge and measure performance
- Develop Kyprolis patient tools, resources, and initiatives; partner with Sales Training to effectively train the field team on HCP-facing patient tools and resources
- Collaborate with Commercial Data & Insights to conduct primary & secondary research, identifying insights to validate and support patient strategic imperatives/goals
- Drive development of digital patient peer-to-peer content through dynamic patient testimonial videos and ensure efficient execution of patient-facing materials across channels
- In partnership with the Sr. Manager, Omnichannel Marketing, build and manage patient Website, social media, and other digital platform updates and execution
- Oversee all consumer/patient multi-channel media buys, ad placement, channel measurement and optimization, SEO/SEA strategy, and associated metrics
- Partner with Advocacy Relations to engage and support both traditional myeloma and external advocacy groups
- Lead agency relationships and activities with AOR, Studio1, and other identified vendor partners
- Handle the Patient Marketing budget and ensure visibility/accountability with the Commercial Director
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek will have the following qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Master's degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Strong technical marketing competencies to include marketplace/consumer analysis, insight generation, consumer/patient segmentation, brand positioning, brand sustainability (campaign/message platform development), and execution excellence (multi-channel development and metric development/tracking).
- Strong understanding of patient and consumer marketing and experience in launching DTC campaigns
- Adept with multi-channel media plan development
- Strong demonstrated ability in leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong communication effectiveness; ability to effectively engage, connect, and influence senior management and the sales and marketing organizations
- Ability to translate and communicate complex information/strategies into simple and impactful execution plans
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
Apply now for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.