AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Open all coolers, turn on all ovens, fryers, steam tables; turn on salad bar and fruit bar. Set up bread and butter and other breakfast condiments. Start with cooking hot cereals and cooking breakfast meats in the ovens.
- Make eggs and any breakfast specials, then make any pastries on the menu for the day; make breakfast sandwiches and have line set up by opening of café.
- Prep for next day and be available for any special requests.
- Prep grill position for lunch.
- Serve at lunch and continue to batch cook while also taking care of all guests.
- After lunch service, take food off line and discard or cool product down properly and put away. Clean steam table and grill, including area underneath the counter.
- Continue to wipe down area, do GFS order, prep for the next day.
- Cooking experience with knowledge of how to prepare eggs, sauces, casseroles and sandwiches. Volume production and batch cooking is a must.
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills with proven track record in providing excellent guest service.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions, written recipes and instructions for menu items.
- Knowledge of the Foodservice menu system.
- Knowledge of the GFS ordering system and the ability to order using the GFS computer ordering system.
- Cashiering experience.
- Proactive team player, flexible with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change in a positive manner.
- Excellent work and attendance record.
- Overtime required, flexible work schedule at times.
- Willing to work in any other job duties that may be assigned.
- Sanitation certificate preferred but not required.
If anyone is interested and meets the qualifications, please notify your manager by Jan 6th,
2021. Managers please contact Vern with any candidates by January 8th, 2021.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.