Director, Program Marketing - Allergan Medical Institute (Facial Aesthetics)
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
An Innovative Leader. You areresponsible for developing and managing customer facing product marketing education initiatives for the Allergan Aesthetics portfolio of facial injectables: BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® and KYBELLA®. You lead program strategy, structure, launch activities and analytics. You are responsible for building branded and unbranded materials for In-person and virtual customer events. You oversee a speaker's bureau of HCP aesthetic key opinion leaders and partner with sales personnel on program implementation, customized content needs and overall program effectiveness.
A Creative Forward-Thinker. You will proactively develop new program initiatives, materials and digital resources to support customer product education of BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® and KYBELLA®. You will work closely with internal and external key stakeholders including; sales personnel, customer accounts, brand marketing, regulatory, legal, compliance and external agency partners. You will oversee the department budget and ensure spend targets are closely managed. You will also lead advisory boards, present at key internal meetings and provide feedback to cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop an annual marketing plan and ensure aliment with the brands objectives and goals
- Evolve product education program offerings, marketing strategy, content and materials
- Lead the implementation, and deployment of each program/initiative
- Develop strong working relationships with sales teams, marketing, operations, regulatory, legal, compliance, KOLs, customers, medical affairs, agency partners and Allergan Aesthetics senior leadership
- You will analyze program effectiveness, customer evaluations and make recommended changes where needed
- Manage and oversee the submission of customer facing material and content through the medical, legal, regulatory, compliance (MLRC) system.
- Create and manage digital resources and virtual programming
- Evaluate program execution and effectiveness via in-field program attendance, customer evaluations, faculty and sales force feedback
- Present at internal stakeholder meetings and report on key findings
- Collaborate and provide on-going updates to cross-functional stakeholders
- Facilitates program changes or enhancements when necessary
- Ensure the program, and its faculty, operates in a compliant manner and adheres to company policy
- Responsible for agency/vendor management and contracting
- Stay informed on product updates and industry trends
- Responsible for department budget and ensure spend targets are closely managed
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum 7 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- Excellent presentation, communication & writing skills
- Solid matrix management and leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to collaborate with others to accomplish objectives
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of executive management
- Ability to effectively engage with customers in a professional and compliant manner
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks with a high level of efficiency, with minimal supervision
- Receptivity to feedback - welcomes and acts on feedback, displays humility, and accepts constructive criticism
- Navigates ambiguity - positively and proactively reacts to and manages ambiguous or unclear situations
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Ability to travel domestically
For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
- Action Oriented
Significant Work Activities
Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.