Scientific Program Analyst
We are currently searching for a Scientific Program Analyst to design and conduct evaluations and analyses of grant portfolios and training programs. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD and/or remote work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and evaluate changes in program plans, objectives, and funding and the effect on financial and programmatic milestones.
- Utilize expertise with NIH portfolio analysis tools.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations related to analyses performed.
- Schedule and participate in presentation development meetings including creating slides while establishing and achieving delivery milestones
- Track and maintain analysis and presentation filing system.
- Maintain and update databases and spreadsheets.
- Respond to data calls associated with programmatic activities.
- Assist in developing administrative standard operating procedures (SOP) for the operations unit.
- Provide analytical support to various extramural committees and aid in preparation of scientific presentations.
- Support open communication in a collaborative and team orientated work environment.
- Facilitate communication among various extramural divisions by responding to requested analyses and serve as a resource for general analytical inquiries.
- Prepare meeting materials and agendas.
- Perform analyses, prepare reports to assess effectiveness of programs, develop and implement comprehensive studies of performance measures and develop metrics and milestones.
- Master's degree in an analytical, statistics, science, or health-related field. Three (3) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to a Master's degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in basic or clinical research.
- Experience performing analysis including experience in collecting data and performing detailed reviews.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 suite to create, manage, and maintain a wide variety of documentation.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get...
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.