MSC is searching for a Project Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC and it is on-site in Rockville, Maryland.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a document repository for diverse digital information and documents in support of CARES Act building projects.
- Provide well-versed knowledge regarding federal recordkeeping for large programs with high visibility that have a wide-array of informational topics and categories.
- Create a document taxonomy to organize a high volume of digital documents within an orderly and reachable context and digital document management system.
- Create meta data and apply other search methods to retrieve information for internal use or external inquiry by the public or Congress, or external federal oversight agencies.
- Provide assistance in determining the technology needs of the Institute and is responsible for implementing those to fulfill the requirements of the OWS OD toward that outcome.
- Work collaboratively within a large diverse group within the Institute and NIH to acquire, catalog and manage the document repository.
- Provide guidance and conducts information searches for specific topics which may occasionally result in finding several documents, creating abstracts that summarize findings for senior officials and decision makers.
- Follow and understand updates/new versions of key digital documents and how best to protect for long range future retention, which could be several decades.
- Provide periodic updates to staff and senior officials regarding the scope, types and numbers of documents; in some cases, abstracts of the documents if requested.
- Understand and manage, a document check-in /check-out process.
- Follow industry trends regarding systems that manage complex document data sets.
- Prepare presentations and reports as requested for managerial purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in records or digital information management.
- Possess an understanding of the technical terminology involved with commercial or institution building design, construction, funding, complex schedules, communications, presentation materials, decision memoranda and related digital artifacts important to the delivery of larger scale buildings.
- Understand the digital documentation nuances of unique software such as CAD, BIM, and Primavera as well as other digital information search engines relevant to digital information management.
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit, customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants management.
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get...
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs, we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance Program, and membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs, company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.