2021 Experiential Internship - Plastics Professional Marketing
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Title: 2021 Experiential Internship Plastics Professional Marketing
The Plastics Professional Marketing Intern will report to Director of Marketing responsible for professional marketing for the plastics business in the U.S. This role is responsible for projects that support healthcare provider (HCP) awareness, education, and launch of new products/programs that support HCP practices and patients.
- Support Marketing Team in updating the Natrelle® Certification Program by creating the content and work with in-house agency to generate video modules and launching on the Allergan Medical Institute learning platform
- Support Marketing Team with the Natrelle® Difference Video Series which highlight the benefits and value proposition of Natrelle® brand to HCPs and their patients
- Support launch of new Natrelle® single-use silicone gel sizers that will differentiate our portfolio against the competition
- Assist with launch of new product to support HCP product evaluation for KELLER FUNNEL®2 including communication, forecasting, and training
- Assist with launching the new branding and packaging for all Natrelle® products including communications and training
- Support the 2022 brand planning activities and help develop strategies and tactics aligned with the marketing and corporate strategies
- Assist with launching the next Natrelle® Insights Report to educate HCPs on the trends in the market
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- Must have strong written and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various levels/grades within the organization.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Returning to university for at least one semester and graduating within one-year post internship
- Currently enrolled in university, pursuing a field/degree appropriate to the specific internship opening
- Demonstrated leadership skills (i.e., extracurricular activities or projects)
- Authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship (students on an F1 visa with CPT may be accommodated if the department can sponsor in a full-time employee capacity)
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.