Global Reporting Manager
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
You've earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you've worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Global Reporting Manager
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. This vital role will be supporting the global team at the main headquarters in Thousand Oaks, CA. You will be a member of the Global Commercial Reporting team and will be responsible for the overall management and administration of global commercial reporting solutions.
As a manager, you will handle the design, implementation, training, and overall management of global reporting deliverables. The successful candidate will collaborate with external & internal Global operation partners (Finance, IS, Forecasting & Insights, Data Management, etc.) and will have meaningful interactions with Global Commercial & Marketing Leadership teams.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for reporting needs for the X-US regions
- Proactive engagement with global teams which includes documenting business requirements, developing new or improving existing analytical solutions and training
- Partners with global teams, internal partners, and end users to continuously track strategy to guide the evolution of standard reporting products for the X-US regions
- Lead cross functional teams to improve/develop reports and reporting processes based on changing business trends, while ensuring adherence of reporting deliverables to compliance/legal regulations
- Work closely with cross functional teammates to ensure accurate documentation and implementation of business rules for improvements in all reporting deliverables
- Develop and implement reporting QC standards and processes to ensure report accuracy
- Lead training sessions, including training on updates to reporting tools. Owns development of training materials as needed
- Flexibility as new areas of responsibility are defined
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The reporting and analytics professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
Master's degree and 2 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
Associate's degree and 10 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
High school diploma/GED and 12 years of sales & marketing operations, finance and/or analytics experience
- Strong project management skills with shown success influencing clients, customers, and team members
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into innovative solutions
- Strong client service and communication skills - written, oral, and presentation - appropriately gauged to a broad range of audiences from senior leadership to front-line field staff and to peers in various subject areas.
- Experience with global, brand, sales and activity reporting, incentive compensation, Plan of Action, field systems solutions (i.e. Veeva, salesforce.com), and Reporting Solutions (i.e. Tableau, Domo, Spotfire, PowerBI, etc.)
- MS Office skills (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical data including IMS DDD, Xponent data, Plan Track, Managed Markets and charge back
- Ability to adjust to changing needs within the organization and to change priorities as needed
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan-comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits-with compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.