Piper Companies is currently looking for an experienced Scientist III in Lansdale, PA to work for an innovative pharmaceutical company/vaccine manufacturer.
The Analytical Chemist is an immediate consulting need supporting business critical projects. The role requires heavy instrument installation/operational qualifications as well as bench chem support when needed.
Examples of instrument experience requires particle counters, MicroTrac, TGA, AA, ICP etc.
Responsibilities for the Scientist III include:
- Support the installation and operational qualifications of a chemistry labs instruments and equipment
- Inspect current equipment
- Conduct single point failure testing on lab equipment
- Qualify new lab equipment and instruments
- Draft protocols and SOPs surrounding the qualification of equipment to adhere to GMP guidelines
- Review data to determine data integrity
- Support several areas of chemists and preform tests as needed
Qualifications for the Scientist III include:
- Masters/Bachelors in Chemistry or related field
- Experience with the inspection and qualification of lab equipment/ instruments related to analytical chemistry
- Instruments include: AA, polarimeters, HPLC, particle counters, MicroTrac, TGA, AA, ICP
Compensation for the Scientist III include:
- Salary Range is dependent upon experience
- $75,000-$82,500 on a contract rate
- 2 weeks PTO accrued annually and 6 paid national holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package