Temp R&D Associate, Immune Technologies (1 of 2)
VelocImmune (VI) Next is a technology development group at Regeneron that focuses on the engineering and discovery of novel protein, nucleic acid, and cell-based therapies. We are seeking a motivated, highly organized researcher to build and support our TCR and antigen discovery pipelines.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Conduct and support experiments, independently and collaboratively, investigating novel antibody and cell-based therapeutics.
• Construction of DNA vectors, viral vectors, and cell-lines for in vitro and in vivo studies of candidate therapeutics from the VelocImmune and VelociT pipelines.
• Maintenance, manipulation and analysis of mammalian cells, including primary cells, using Crispr/Cas9, transfection, and viral vectors.
• Conduct cell based and immune assays to analyze TCR/T cell function, including flow cytometry, ELISA/EliSpot, MSD, cytoxicity, and activation assays.
• Assist development and analysis of mouse models for engineered cell therapies.
• Careful, detailed, and timely record keeping, data summarization, and presentation of results in formal and informal settings.
This role may be for you if you have:
• An interest in contributing to the development of industry-leading technologies and medicines.
• An ability and desire to craft experiments, problem-solve, and troubleshoot independently. Ideas and independent thinking are strong encouraged.
• Strong organizational and presentation skills.
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of related experience or a MS in Molecular Biology, Biomedical engineering, or relevant program. We need someone with strong skills and experience in mammalian cell culture, including transfection, viral vectors, and making stable lines. Experience with primary cells strongly preferred. Proven understanding and skills in molecular biology and cloning, including vector construction, PCR, and extraction/analysis of DNA, RNA, and proteins. Experience developing and conducting high-throughput (96-384 well plate) cell-based assays is helpful. Experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry and other immune assays is a major plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.