Associate Director, Professional Services
About Protocol First
Protocol First (P1) is a next-gen EDC Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), purpose-built to handle complex oncology trials. P1 is a site-friendly EHR-EDC-SDTM platform. Clinical Pipe (CP) is a sister stand-alone EHR-to-EDC app. Whereas P1 is built to be an integrated EDC platform, CP is a powerful productivity tools to collect EHR data with the click of a button. CP works with existing or new studies and connect major EHRs and EDCs--e.g., Epic and Rave.
We are looking for a Clinical Data Management professional with experience working with clinical protocols as well as familiarity in designing Case Report Forms, CDISC, and SDTM. The team that this individual will oversee is responsible for delivering fully configured EDC systems and would need to be able to provide guidance on design and system capabilities.
The Associate Director, Professional Services is responsible for leading and providing stability to delivery teams, while implementing patterns, protocols and procedures that make it easier to manage, scale and measure performance. This position is responsible for the development and execution of technology, processes, and best practices to improve software product delivery, while maintaining customer relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for overall customer success and engagement activities
- Lead and manage study build/configuration services
- Lead and manage application support organization
- Configuring and implementing JSON- and XML-based applications in clinical research
- Learning and organizing mapping and configuration of medical code lists
- Supporting IT on-boarding and roll-out of software applications in a clinical environment
- Providing prompt response and resolution to customer inquiries and requests
- Creating training and support documentation
- Experience designing and developing eCRFs for an Electronic Data Capture (EDC) System
- Experience/familiarity working with structured data formats such as json and xml
- Client Success expert with 8-10 years of professional services and/or implementation experience
- Experience managing and resourcing a team of 2-6 individuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel as well as Google Docs and Sheets
- Confident with using a coding editor and command line/terminal
- Experience with documentation management and organization
- Experience with issue and task tracking (e.g. Jira)
- Strong communicator with excellent English language skills
- Self-learner, with strong technical aptitude and curiosity
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to accommodate changing priorities
- Familiarity with implementing and using Software as a Service (“SaaS”) solutions
- High accountability and ownership
- Bachelor degree required
- 8-10 years of professional services and/or implementation experience
- At least 4 years of experience in Software Customer Service, Software Implementation or Clinical Data Management positions
- At least 4 years of experience in a client-facing role
- At least 2 years experience working in a Clinical Data Management environment
**Please submit a cover letter that includes a summary of your Clinical Data Management and/or Clinical System Implementation experience.**
**Note: this position is located in Salt Lake City, UT**
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person's race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.