Commercial Field Coordinator, U.S. (Chicago, Denver or Raleigh/Durham Areas)
Ciao! At Dompé, our success is rooted in our team and our history. We are a private, rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company. Founded in Milan, Italy, we have a 165-year legacy of medical innovation. Dompé’s rich history has greatly influenced its priorities today: to innovate for the benefit of patients facing both everyday wellness needs and rare conditions. Dompé operates in two strategic areas in select markets around the world: Primary Care, which includes prescription and over-the-counter products; and Biotechnology and Rare Disease, which recently expanded into the United States.
Today Dompé has 800 employees worldwide and we are excited to be rapidly scaling in the United States. Our R&D hub is currently based in Boston, and the commercial organization is housed in the San Francisco Bay Area.
YOUR ROLE AT DOMPÉ
Reporting to the Senior VP of Customer Engagement, the Commercial Field Coordinator will be responsible for a full scope of administrative assistance that not only supports his/her manager but also the Sr. Director of Sales, Sr. Director of Field Marketing, Director of Commercial Training and the Field Operations Manager. This individual must demonstrate the ability to multitask efficiently, work on complex and rapidly changing projects, coordinate multiple communications and exercise the highest level of discretion and confidentiality in all duties. The Commercial Field Coordinator must be a leader with proven experience in building collaborative relationships, a self-starter and an individual who can anticipate challenges and provide meaningful solutions. He/she will serve as a trusted partner for leaders in the organization and will use his/her outstanding written and verbal communication skills as a critical voice of the company on behalf of the team members he/she will support. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving results, professionalism, dependability, and excellent personal and organizational abilities.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- We are seeking team members who will live by and promote the core values of our Dompé culture: Ambition, Family & Creativity. We are looking for individuals who possess an entrepreneurial spirit, flexible attitude, and adaptable nature to join our team.
- Manage calendar schedules for SVP of Customer Engagement, Sr. Director of Sales and Sr. Director of Field Marketing, Director of Commercial Training & Field Operations Manager; coordinate and arrange meetings, proactively anticipate and/or resolve meeting conflicts; closely collaborate with colleagues across all U.S. time zones and Milan, Italy.
- Handle and exercise judgment and discretion concerning sensitive, confidential and proprietary information.
- Collaborate, with not only Dompé employees, but also customers, vendors, contracted employees and consultants.
- Make timely arrangements for zoom calls, or when possible, live POA/team meetings including booking rooms, arranging for meals, assuring AV and meeting supply needs are met, taking meeting minutes, and coordinating all meeting planning with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Support for tracking budget expenditures when and where appropriate.
- Arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel, including meeting material preparation and expense reporting.
- Support or organize advisory boards or other meetings with external stakeholders.
- Functions autonomously and works independently on a variety of complex and diversified assignments and special projects.
- Oversee and plan various events focused on creating an exceptional employee experience and strong team culture, including celebrations and team builders, etc.
- Create and maintain complex written correspondence, memos, presentations, spreadsheets, organizational charts, etc., with little oversight. Proofreads and edits all documents prior to finalizing.
- Act as a resource for manager in MS Office applications, Share Point sites and other technology tools commonly utilized within Dompé.
- Helping develop / support our field communication strategy
- Support the Field team’s recruiting efforts, such as scheduling and coordinating interviews and interfacing with candidates
- Support Director of Commercial Training & HR as needed with new hire onboarding such as call scheduling, live training meeting / logistics coordination, and scheduling with cross functional partners for training events
- Support as needed with planning, scheduling, and venue contracts for internal Dompé employee events at congresses (ex. team dinners)
YOU COULD BE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU HAVE:
- Minimum of five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or project manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical industry or similar is preferred
- Ability to handle a wide variety of activities with significant attention to detail and use judgement with confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work cross functional across the organization and prior experience supporting multiple functions
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED FOR SUCCESS: TECHNICAL
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED FOR SUCCESS: PERSONAL
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels and across various cultures
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the Sr. Leadership Team
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, start-up environment
- The desire to actively solicit feedback on performance and skill development needs
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, follow through and ability to prioritize
- This is a remote position where the individual can reside in either the Chicago, Denver or Raleigh/Durham areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.