Commissioning / Qualification Project Manager
Our CQV group at Wood is growing and we are adding CQV Project Managers to lead our well respected and established teams. We are looking for candidates experienced in CQV/Validation within the pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and aseptic processing areas. If are interested in working with a global leader in life sciences and possess the skill and drive to flourish in a dynamic and exciting environment, apply today!
- Lead and Manage CQV Projects/Teams
- Define project scope requirements, schedules, and develop CQV strategies
- Drive the successful completion of CQV projects
- Integrate CQV into the project lifecycle, working with other disciplines, both internal and external.
- Preparation and execution of CQV life cycle deliverables, VMP, CQVMP, URS/DR/DQ/Risk Assessments/CTP/FAT/SAT/IOQ/PQ/PV/TOPs/Final reports
- Quality review of CQV deliverables generated by project team members
- Able to read review and perform walk downs of P&IDs
- Manage punch list and execute deviation resolution
- Effectively interfacing and communicating with 3rd parties, client and CQV project teams
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet aggressive project timelines
- Use of test equipment as required.
- Complete work at client sites, the ability to travel is essential
- Ability to complete work remotely, as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in engineering (preferably) or life sciences or suitable industry experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in CQV and/or Engineering
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively interface with Wood management, co-workers, clients, vendors and subcontractors
- Understanding with proficient knowledge of common unit operations and processes used in biopharma/pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge and practice of cGMPs as related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong computer skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to understand scope and work within scope
- Ability to work safely and keep the safety of those around in mind
- Ability to recognize hazards and communicate these to the appropriate individuals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, crouch, sit, and stand and may require close vision work
- Ability to work at an active construction site is required
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.