Senior Associate Data Management
Within Global Commercial Operations, we have the capabilities, resources, and strength of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology pioneer. We are committed to promoting and maintaining an inclusive, high-performing culture and encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments and ongoing career development.
The Senior Associate Data Management of Master Data will be supporting master data connectivity across Amgen Enterprise functions - Commercial, Medical, Clinical, Operations & Corporate functions. Under minimal direction, this position will ensure effective execution of business rules and accuracy of processes that enable data connectivity across key master data domains - Product, Provider, Payer, Patient and Consent.
- Responsible for execution of master data integrations that enable cross-functional data connectivity
- Effectively works with systems/tools to ensure integrity of master data connections & data quality
- Develop business requirements and data mappings that enable cross-functional data connectivity
- Communicates data/system related issues/updates to relevant partners
- Responsible for System and User Acceptance testing of related system and integration implementations
- Adhere to Compliance, Legal and Data Privacy guidelines and best practices
- Prioritize tasks/activities guided by team and department goals
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of data management, business, engineering, computer science or related field experience
Associate degree and 6 years of data management, business, engineering, computer science or related field experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of data management, business, engineering, computer science or related field experience
- Understanding of basic data management processes
- Understanding of IS data applications and experience with basic data querying and data quality tools
- Experience in managing priorities and drive completion of assigned tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess qualities such as strong organizational skills, self-starter, and detail-oriented
- Experience with bio-pharma master data and transactional information (commercial, medical, clinical, etc.)
- Experience with pharma/healthcare business processes (commercial, medical, clinical, etc.)
- Effective facilitation skills
- Ability to develop and manage project management plans
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a cross-section of internal partners in the organization
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.