Temp-Senior Creative Manager
As a Senior Creative Manager you will work with the leaders in Insights and Value to optimally communicate the value of our Medical Affairs organization. We are looking to establish and maintain the messaging, tone, look and feel for communications crafted to raise Medical Affairs visibility and reputation. We want to bring to life each focus area to be fully understood and appreciated by a variety of important audiences.
A typical day may include:
- Collaborate to develop strategic and tactical plans for improving the awareness, understanding and perception of Medical Affairs.
- Using your in-depth, relevant experience and knowledge to articulate value on behalf of an organization.
- Actively contribute to the development/implementation of the overall I&V strategic plan for communications initiatives in relevant areas.
- Foster strategic alignment around MA's value proposition and key messaging.
- Identify and engage appropriate resources for the execution of approved plans. Work to oversee and formally evaluate the professional performance of assigned personnel or vendors.
- An understanding of audience awareness/perception, as needed, in order to forecast and invite periodic measurement of the impact of campaign efforts.
This may be for you if:
- You are skilled at connecting with consumers and solving problems that redefine categories.
- Have the ability to present sophisticated ideas/information, results and outcomes to every level of executive management, in a compelling and unified way.
- Are experienced in creating content that's both memorable and meaningful for audience engagement across multiple channels.
- Have demonstrated ability to craft /or directly oversee the strategy of integrated campaigns that have met or surpassed their stated goals.
To be considered for this you must have a Bachelors degree as well as 15+ years' experience in the advertising industry as a creative director, art director or copywriter. Your experience needs to include managing creative teams through all stages of discovery, creative development, pitch, production and wrap-up, preferably in an ad agency setting. A deep understanding of 360° branding and the processes involved in translating ideas into myriad solutions across broadcast, digital, print and other media channels is essential. Pharma/Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.