Senior Analyst, Consolidation System Administrator
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Senior Analyst Consolidation System Administrator has responsibility for coordination, operation, and performance of systems and operational activities for the Hyperion Financial Management application and platform to support the AbbVie consolidation. Ensure trial balance loads are received and successfully processed in a timely fashion, post approved journals, update, schedule, and execute ad hoc system tasks. Perform trouble shooting and user support as needed. Ensure HFM activities and processes support the successful consolidation of AbbVie financial results. In this role, you will apply your knowledge of accounting and business systems and learn to administer a state of the art Consolidations system. You will be responsible for providing a key link between Ledger systems and External Reporting in the Financial Close process. You will interact with key users from throughout the organization as you collaborate with business units, Tax, Treasury and Corporate accounting to ensure that timely and accurate results are delivered.
List up to 10 main responsibilities for the job. Include information about the accountability and scope.
- Responsible for ensuring trial balance feeds into HFM system are received and processed on a timely basis. Support the Financial close, ensuring that all approved entries are posted in time to be included in scheduled consolidations.
- Responsible for updating and scheduling of data feeds and Consolidation tasks to ensure that monthly close calendar benchmarks are met.
- Provide direction and insights to key internal partners in cross-functional projects needing input from the HFM system and/or team
- Support external reporting, internal management reporting, tax, internal audit, external auditors, SOX auditors, FP&A stakeholders
- Support end users in troubleshooting HFM system issues
- Client Relationship Management - Establishes and maintains appropriate relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to AbbVie Business support team, business leaders, enterprise-wide requestors and site-level approvers
- Change Management- Supports organizational change across functional and geographical areas, ensuring successful implementation of master data and related practices
- List required and preferred qualifications (up to 10). Include education, skills and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in (business or accounting preferred)
- 4+ years of operational experience
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting close and consolidations. CPA or CMA preferred
- 1-3 years of experience with Hyperion Financial management [HFM] or similar consolidation system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills, oral and written communications
Consolidations, Accounting COE, FP&A, Tax, Internal Audit, External Auditors, SOX Auditors
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.