Lead, Value Stream
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
• Drive investigations caused by human error on the shop floor. Lead Root Cause Problem Solving Sessions.
• Assist with other investigations as needed to represent their specific Value Stream.
• Represent Packaging in their Value Stream regarding on-going Performance reviews and assessments including OEE analysis.
• Represent Packaging in New Product Introduction meetings and projects. Develops Process flow Diagrams for new processes while assisting technical trainers with developing training content for new and existing employees.
• Assist management with cost standard quoting process of existing and new processes.
• Lead or participate in risk assessments in the areas of human error, EM and line clearance failures.
• Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or Business Administration. Five years experience in a manufacturing facility preferably in packaging.
• Excellent listening, verbal, written communications as well as organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage conflict.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.