Human Resources Manager/Supervisor
We are seeking a passionate, self-driven junior to senior HR to take charge of all aspects of HR & Administration work in support of the employees in the USA. At present, this is a home-based position, ideally at San Diego, CA, USA. He/She will report to the functional head of HR based in China. Due to the time difference, he/she should be able and willing to work at night sometimes.
- Provide consulting services, guidance and advice to employees on human resources practices, policies, procedures, and matters.
- Conduct recruiting, job posting, interviewing, testing, hiring, onboarding, and offboarding, including maintaining staffing data to establish history and trends, and to develop staffing projections.
- Administer employee benefit programs, including sick leave, family care leave, state and federal leave programs, disability processing, and workers' compensation.
- Ensure compliance with local, State, and Federal HR regulations and company policies.
- Contribute to building process and infrastructure for our growing team and company, with an eye for scaling and a mindset for efficiency.
- Provide administrative supports to the executive team such as travel bookings, reimbursement and so on.
- A bachelor’s degree with some experience related to human resources or recruiting is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Federal, State and local HR regulations.
- High attention to detail and strong written/verbal communication are must-have's.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to work extended hours, as required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.