ACPRU Recruitment Phone Lead
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Manage the ACPRU clinical trial subject recruitment Call Resource Management system in support of clinical trials conducted at the ACPRU. Ensure compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and guidelines. Support continuous improvement initiatives focused on building the ACPRU volunteer database to ensure efficient and effective subject recruitment to meet trial timelines and organizational objectives.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Lead training on Salesforce Call Resource Management system for contract phone technicians. Assigning subject number in PIMS/Esource including entering demographics and medical history information.
- Responsible for performing duties so as to ensure studies conducted at the ACPRU are filled with qualified clinical trial subjects and the active volunteer database supports the ACPRU clinical trial demand. May cross train with other areas at ACPRU.
- Develop and implement ACPRU goals for number of screening appointments made for each study.
- Responsible for timeliness of follow-up calls for each subject including overview of study objectives with inclusion/exclusion criteria, length of trial, number of outpatient visits, missed screening appointment, check-in reminders calls, screening cancellations within 24 hours.
- Assist in identifying future ACPRU needs and identify to recruit trial subjects based on previous database use and trial enrollment.
- Manage call center database and provide metrics on 4 to 5 thousand calls per quarter as well as status of each call.
- Ensure response to and assignment of all inbound, outbound, email and text messages within 24 hours.
- Pre-screen potential subjects using approved recruitment questionnaire and discuss previous medical history per subject.
- Coordinate and organize subject charts for upcoming screening appointments which includes ACPRU Screening Record, Confidential Subject Follow-up, and subject photo (if not new).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Call center experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Familiarity with clinical research - 2-4 years.
- Familiarity with GCP documentation requirements.
- Using a thorough knowledge of clinical research, the individual should be able to anticipate potential issues and put preemptive solutions in place.
- Tracking day to day activity on current study trends and offering alternate methods to aid in recruitment.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.