Summer 2021 Masters/PhD Intern - Org Development/Scientific Writing
Our Precision Medicine department is looking for an intern to join our Early Clinical Development team this summer.
Our Intern will be involved in:
- Participating in meetings and training focus groups to identify the training needs of the Precision Medicine (PM) Operations and Scientific group
- Assist in design and development of training materials
- Map out training process for PM Operation Leads and Scientists
- Map out training metrics for evaluating training content efficiency
We are looking for a student with:
- Strong interpersonal proficiency: You will be communicating with multiple team members and personnel outside the department, ability to listen and communicate well, and learn to adapt to varied roles.
- You should have an interest in project management, clinical trials, and developing training content
Skills you will acquire during this internship:
- Project Management
- Understanding of the clinical trial development process
- How to operationalize clinical trials
- Communication and problem-solving skills
In order to be considered for this role, you must have completed your Bachelors and be in the process of pursuing your Master's or PhD in Communications, Science, Human Resources, or Organizational Development & Scientific Writing. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically PowerPoint), MS Project, MS Visio and eLearning platforms strongly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.