Senior Scientist, Viral Vector Upstream PD
SF Bay Area cell therapy startup seeking a senior scientist / senior engineer to contribute innovative technical skills in upstream viral vector process development. Will be a strategic leader in identifying and evaluating novel process technologies to improve systems and practices for improved robustness and scalability for viral vector production.
- Expertise in upstream viral vector process development production and process improvement.
- Innovative skills and motivation to identify, design, execute, and evaluate novel systems and practices.
- Experience developing and supporting process optimization to increase process robustness and improve viral yield and purity.
- Use of technical tools that include qPCR / flow cytometry and bioreactor process development use for viral manufacturing, and in-medium selection and optimization.
- Creativity, self-direction, and organization.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Desire to join a dynamic small company that has good leadership, cutting edge science, skilled co-workers, and a collaborative work culture.
Use BioSpace link or email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org using job code VV/PD-2021