Contract - Senior Learning Instructional Designer & Facilitator
We are seeking Senior Learning Instructional Designer & Facilitator for a long-term contract position. This role will work independently and collaborate with the Learning and Leadership Development Team to help prepare, coordinate and deliver workshops for our employees globally. You will ensure our programs are designed and delivered in a way that helps employees develop their skills and foster career advancement.
As a Senior Learning Instructional Designer, a typical day might include the following:
- Delivering leadership and manager training workshops
- Refining workshops to strengthen the delivery and receptivity of the material within a virtual environment
- Refining, improving and curating content and activities within the training provided and amplifying improvement opportunities
- Providing support and advice to leaders and managers to promote their overall development and effectiveness.
- Gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from participants and maintain records of enrollment and completion.
This role might be for you if:
- You have designed workshops to meet the emerging needs of a business, gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from participants, and maintaining records of enrollment and completion.
- You're able to develop both facilitator-lead trainings as well as online solutions (e-learning) and apply adult learning principles.
- You have proven communication skills with a high level of integrity and customer service.
- You have the ability to build and maintain professional working relationships within internal teams and third-party vendors.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced collaborative culture
- You have a passion for continuous improvement and taking ownership of projects.
To be considered for this position you must have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field is required; Master's degree preferred. 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following HR subdisciplines: Performance Management, Talent Management, Change Management, Organizational Development and HR Business Partnering. Prior experience working in healthcare preferred. Deep expertise in leadership and management training, familiarity with various teaching and facilitation techniques, experience running virtual training workshops and a willingness to partner with the internal learning and development team.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need. #INDG&A #LI-RE1