Marketing Senior Manager, Strategic Opinion Leader Management & P2P Marketing, Multiple Myeloma
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing and delivering ever-better products that read over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Kyprolis (carfilzomib) is a second-generation proteasome inhibitor that is indicated for patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. Kyprolis has multiple indications as a doublet and triplet therapy, and it was most recently approved in combination with Darzalex® (daratumumab) and dexamethasone. Kyprolis continues to be a major growth driver for the organization and we are excited about serving patients with our innovative therapeutic.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Strategic OL Management & P2P Marketing will be a key role shaping OL engagement and P2P marketing strategy and tactics to more meaningfully educate our customers and drive our behavioral objectives through key personal and digital marketing channels. This role will require cross-functional leadership, strong teamwork and communication skills, a passion for patients, and a commitment to excellence in execution.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital role you will report to Commercial Director and will be a key member of the Kyprolis US Brand Team.
- In partnership with the Commercial Director, Regional Sales Directors, National Account Manager and key cross-functional partners, develop our Opinion Leader engagement strategy and execute in close collaboration with the field and marketing team
- Lead and build our P2P marketing strategy and tactics in order to effectively and meaningfully educate and engage with our customers through in-person and virtual programs
- Partner closely with our Commercial Data & Analytics team to ensure we are using appropriate insights to create our OL management strategy
- Collaborate with our Omnichannel Marketing Lead to optimize our digital channel promotions across our OL and P2P marketing efforts
- Run the speaker bureau, lead speaker training, develop and execute speaker and problem-based learning programs
- Partner with Commercial Director to build Tactical Plan and supporting KPIs/metrics to gauge and measure performance
- Spearhead our strategic presence at conferences and congresses while optimizing promotional mix at these events
- Own budget and performance accountability for all tactics and initiatives
- Lead the OL management, P2P marketing and speaker programs budget and ensure visibility/accountability with the Commercial Director
- Live and role model Amgen Values and contribute to a welcoming, engaging, and fun environment of industry-leading performance within the Kyprolis Brand Team and cross-functional partners
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek will have these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 2 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Master's degree and 4 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Bachelor's degree and 6 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
Associate's Degree and 10 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Marketing and/or business experience in a role aligned with a Marketing/Sales commercial organization
- Strong technical marketing competencies to include marketplace/HCP analysis, insight generation, brand positioning, brand sustainability (campaign/message platform development), and execution excellence (multi-channel development and metric development/tracking).
- Track record of developing and implementing high impact promotional campaigns and marketing tools to be utilized by the field sales team
- Prior sales and account management experience, specifically in Oncology is preferred
- Strong demonstrated ability in leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong communication effectiveness; ability to effectively engage, connect, and influence senior management and the sales and marketing organizations
- Ability to translate and communicate complex information/strategies into simple and impactful execution plans
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.