Section Manager, MRO Supply Services
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Ensure MRO storeroom inventory and non-stocked material requirements are properly administered from initial requisition through delivery & payment.
- Ensure storeroom operations satisfy operational requirements and performed safely and efficiently with adherence to established training curriculums, policies, procedures and system use.
- Manage non-service provider MRO staff and daily activities to meet business needs. Provide leadership for the organization and set direction for direct reports.
- Serve as the face of the organization and communication conduit between the department, internal organizations and qualified suppliers.
- Serve as project manager and subject matter expert for department initiatives and capital projects.
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations, Engineering.
- 8-10 years of increased responsibility in material, operation or maintenance management with prior supervision experience.
- Strong financial, analytic, interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- SAP-SRM & ECC, Maximo CMMS, Cognos, Excel proficiency highly desired.
- Certification as CPIM, CPSM highly desired.
Significant Work Activities
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.