Manager, Marketing II - Imbruvica
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
Utilize insights and the consumer journey to develop stakeholder specific messaging across multiple channels. Execute tactics tied to the consumer journey
• Work on deliverables of marketing plans and tasks.
• Utilize marketing skills to analyze and execute, including solidifying and growing franchise market position.
• Make proposals and recommendations based on business direction, market dynamics and data.
• Maintain awareness of relevant market dynamics and trends, and the application on the franchise and business plans.
• Execute go-to-market plans.
• Drive for results through the oversight of sales force execution via clear and concise communication and delivering impactful training initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Marketing experience with proof of building proficiencies in all marketing skills
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.