Associate Director, HCP Marketing SKYRIZI CD
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Associate Director for Personal Promotion, SKYRIZI CD is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of all sales force delivered HCP strategies and tactics in support of the SKYRIZI CD launch. The individual must be able to: Work in a team-based environment to lead the execution of strategies and implementation of tactics to grow the business, maximize brand sales, market share, and profitability; Internally foster positive working relationships with the marketing team, sales force, medical affairs, market research, sales training, regulatory, and other cross franchise marketing teams.; Work with external partners including agencies, consultants and external experts to successfully drive the business and achieve launch ambitions.
• Collaborate with Marketing Director(s) and business leaders to build, manage and execute strategic and tactical marketing plans to achieve business objectives and goals including patients, market and financial results.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the patient and Health Care Professional (HCP) to ensure marketing activities align with the needs of the customer and insights are used to make key business decisions.
• Drive and participate in business and marketing plans processes.
• Demonstrates and utilizes holistic understanding of financial planning process particularly budget management and ROIs.
• Lead and manage cross-functional teams and external partnerships to ensure integration and consistency of business strategies and regulatory compliance of promotional material.
• Influence business leaders and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results.
• Manage and monitor P&L of product responsibilities.
• Grow brand/product penetration, share and awareness and other key launch metrics.
• Develop next generation product and/or product enhancements leveraging the patient journey.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Proven marketing experience with increased proficiency in all marketing skills.
• Previous cross franchise/cross channel marketing experience preferred.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.