Marketing Director, Patient Access, Retail Channel
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. At Amgen, our shared mission-to serve patients-drives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. We are global collaborators who achieve together-researching, manufacturing, and delivering ever-better products that reach over 10 million patients worldwide. It's time for a career you can be proud of. Join us.
Marketing Director, Patient Access Retail Channel
The Marketing Director, Patient Access Retail Channel is part of the Patient Access team and reports to Executive Director of Patient Access. This position will lead two Retail Sr. Marketing Managers.
What you will do
Let's do this. Let's change the world. In this vital position you will lead the development and execution for the retail channel products (e.g. Repatha & Aimovig) Patient Access strategy, working closely with the Patient Access Capability teams.
- Lead development of Retail Channel Patient Access Strategy working closely with Capability leads
- Lead integration of HCP and patient insights into the Retail strategy, and capability strategies to demonstrate access needs and impact
- Work with capability leads to advise on capability strategies
- Integrate Retail Patient Access portion of dynamic brand planning including patient and HCP access insights, brand and capability strategy and tactical development, ensuring alignment with brand
- Establish goals and priorities to accomplish and how to measure and track success
- Lead development of branded access materials
- Establish communication channels for broader access activities and goals for Retail channel brands
- Ensure channel program development and execution are aligned to the brand (e.g Repatha & Aimovig) goals with the team as well as continuous tracking of activities
- Lead development and execution of Retail Access resources and trainings for sales meetings
- Handle budget development and updates for the Retail brands
- Communicate important metrics to Brand teams to inform Patient Access performance in support of brand performance
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
Doctorate degree and 4 years of Marketing experience
Master's degree and 6 years of Marketing experience
Bachelor's degree and 8 years of Marketing experience
- 6 years of Access Marketing and/or Sales Leadership experience
- Leadership experience
- Direct US payer, managed care, and buy & bill experience and/or health policy experience
- Experience developing strategies to optimize patient access within highly competitive markets
- Experience and/or familiarity with design and implementation of patient access support and programs
- Planning and/or experience in product commercialization
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment; handling projects involving multiple functions and shared accountabilities
- Creativity in addressing strategic challenges
- Works effectively in a team and seeks opinions and insights to build alignment around key objectives and exercise influence at all levels
- Develops and delivers concise, relevant and well-supported briefings and adapts presentation style with knowledge, credibility and maturity to influence senior management
What you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, so we work to care for our teammates' professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Vast opportunities to learn and move up and across our global organization
- Diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plan comprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefits
for a career that defies imagination
In our quest to serve patients above all else, Amgen is the first to imagine, and the last to doubt. Join us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider you without regard to your race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.