Director, Strategic Alliances
The Director, Strategic Alliances will provide the leadership, intellectual impetus, strategic direction and execution of Regeneron' s corporate alliance activities. This critical hire will provide a single point of communication for building consensus between Regeneron's cross functional teams and our collaboration partners. You will represent Regeneron's interests while crafting and maintaining a collaborative work environment within and among the alliance committees.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters
- Aligning progress of collaboration deliverables and landmarks.
- Supporting the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization teams for the collaboration programs.
- Providing guidance regarding the letter and spirit of collaboration agreements to internal teams.
- Serving as a member of the collaboration committees
- Working with Regeneron's Business Development, Legal and Finance groups in the execution of collaboration and license agreements.
This role might be for you if you:
- Possess the skill set to drive alignment, ensuring that our collaboration objectives are met.
- Are agile in identifying, addressing, and resolving issues between Regeneron and our collaboration partners.
- Can lead Strategic discussions pertaining to partnership matters.
- Provide insights and support for business development activities.
- Are an effective team player with ability to engender credibility and confidence within Regeneron and with our partners.
- Have the ability to interact and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Are highly organized and detail oriented.
- Aspire to the highest personal values and ethical standards.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have an undergraduate degree in a scientific or business field; MD/PhD/MBA preferred. A minimum of 10 years with growing responsibility in the healthcare industry. Proven understanding of all stages and aspects of the drug development process; discovery through commercialization. A consistent track record in business development with experience in structuring, negotiating, and implementing deals. Expertise in successfully leading cross-functional teams.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.