NuProbe USA is hiring one R&D Scientist for its Houston (TX) location.
The company is the US-based R&D subsidiary of NuProbe Global, a company devoted to the development of novel non-invasive DNA and RNA diagnostic assays.
Currently, NuProbe has several products based on PCR, qPCR, sanger technologies. Nuprobe also has NGS panel products under production. As a R&D team member, we are developing new technologies based on PCR and NGS methods which need a lot of new trials. This will be much funs and many opportunities.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the NuProbe family, working
under the guidance of a lead senior scientist to contribute to the new products development. The successful candidate can get promotion after joined the team for 1-2 years.
- NGS Sequencing (capture/amplicon-based library preparation)
- DNA and/or RNA extraction and purification
- Data Analysis (MATLAB, Python)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- PhD or postdoc in Biology, Biochemistry, or related field;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant wet-lab/dry-lab experience;
- Leadership or potential leadership, teamwork;
- Familiarity with NGS library preparation, NGS data analysis, PCR, qPCR relative skills;
- We are looking for a motivated person, with the enthusiasm necessary to learn and grow with us;
- The successful candidate is expected to start as soon as possible;
- Contribute to the success of a growing reality
- Competitive salary based on experience + benefits
- Promotion in 1-2 years
HOW TO APLLY: Email your resume or CV, following the instruction below:
-The subject of your email should be “R&D Scientist Application for NuProbe”.
-In the body of the email please describes your most relevant experience using no more than 3 sentences.
-Please, indicate where did you learn about this opportunity.
Nuprobe USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.