Data Management Lead
The Data Enablement and Analytics team, a newly established function within the PMPD (Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development) organization, is striving to streamline and integrate data management and data analytics/science from end to end. We are seeking a Manager who will be responsible for leading the management of operational data and data systems, the delivery of digital platforms and tools to accelerate process development, technology transfer and bringing new products to patients. In this role you will empower PMPD with value-focused data management solutions to maximize the value of data assets, meet immediate business needs and build data capabilities for the future.
A Typical Day in The Role Might Look Like:
Aligning Program and Project Management with Business Goals and Priorities
- Develop and lead a project portfolio that is well aligned with PMPD goals and evolving priorities
- Contribute to the refinement, development and operationalization of the PMPD digital, data management and analytics vision and strategy
- Actively identify, prioritize and implement data management solutions for PMPD
Driving Continuous Improvement in Data Management
- Own the maintenance, design and continued development of PMPD data systems
- Ensure alignment to data management best practices, while developing and implementing data policies, standards, catalog and critical metrics
Building Foundations to Support Data Engineering and Data Analytics Efforts
- Partner with IT and IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) to implement unified data management and infrastructure to advance data, analytics and digital maturity
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to deliver a consistent engagement model and support program and project execution through a structured and agile solution delivery process
- Support change management and help the organization embrace and adopt changes associated with operationalizing the PMPD data strategy
- Lead the data management team within Data Enablement and Analytics, and distributed data managers in effectively managing programs/projects and enable team(s) to deliver on key objectives
- Provide coaching and technical guidance to data managers and users in driving project delivery related to data management
- Hold the team accountable and provides ongoing, constructive feedback on performance and helps the team achieve their goals
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as primary liaison with data managers and end users.
- Handle relationships with vendors and third-party contractors assisting in maintenance, enhancement and build of department's IT & OT systems and infrastructure.
- Organizes Communities of Practice in data management and analytics
This Job Might Be For You If:
- You enjoy innovating in a multidimensional and cross-functional setting
- You thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment
- You possess a solution-oriented attitude
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines, with 7+ years of experience in Data Management. Good understanding of biologics manufacturing processes and associated data sources, data aggregation and consumption needs. Experience in deployment of OT and IT data systems according to ISA-95 Standard. Experience with change controls, software/system development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban and scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise). Understanding of database, data lake and data warehouse design principles. Experience with SQL query and Python a plus. Familiarity with the concepts of Industry 4.0, digitalization, IIoT and IT/OT convergence.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.