Lead Data Manager-OT
The Data Enablement and Analytics team, a newly established function within the PMPD (Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development) organization, is striving to streamline and integrate data management and analytics/science from end to end. We are seeking an Associate Manager who will be responsible for the management of PMPD OT (Operational Technologies) data and data systems, and the delivery of OT digital platforms and tools to drive accelerated process development, technology transfer and bring new medicines to patients. In this role, you will empower PMPD with value-focused OT data management solutions to improve the value of data assets, meet immediate business needs and build data capabilities for the future.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
Driving Continuous Improvement in Data Management
- Own the support of the monitoring, maintenance and continued development of PMPD OT data systems, infrastructure and applications/tools
- Supervise and optimize OT data systems capacity, performance and availability
- Assure OT data accessibility, availability, integrity, quality and security; Streamline data ingestion, aggregation, virtualization, analytics, visualization and reporting.
- Ensure consistency to data management standard methodologies. Develop and implement data policies, standards, catalog and KPIs to monitor data management efforts
- Work closely with the Data Engineering and Analytics& Control team to build and enhance advanced analytics capabilities
- Partner with PMPD, IT and IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) to implement unified OT data management and infrastructure to advance data, analytics and digital maturity
- Lead distributed data managers in effectively defining and managing programs/projects and enable team(s) to deliver on key objectives
- May acquire direct reports as the Data Enablement and Analytics team continues to grow to meet the increasing demand for transforming data to value in PMPD
- Holds team(s) accountable and provides ongoing, constructive feedback on progress aligned with the team goals
This Role May Be For You If:
- You enjoy innovating in a multi-faceted and cross-functional setting
- You thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment
- You possess a solution-oriented mentality
To be considered for this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Information Systems or related disciplines, with 5+ years of experience in Data Management. Good understanding of biologics manufacturing processes and associated data sources, integration, aggregation and consumption needs. In-depth understanding of systems architectural and communication standards. Experience with the design and deployment of automation and OT data systems according to ISA-95 Standard. Experience with change controls, software/system development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile practices (Scrum and Kanban). Understanding of database, data lake and data warehouse design principles. Experience with SQL query and Python a plus. Familiarity with the concepts of Industry 4.0, digitalization, IIoT and IT/OT convergence. High-level understanding of Advanced Analytics, In-silico modeling, AI/ML, Process Analytical Technology (PAT), Process and Equipment Health Monitoring, and Advanced Process Control (APC).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.