Senior Cell-Therapy Manufacturing Operations Leader for Startup (Title Commensurate to Experience)
Cell therapy manufacturing leadership role for a manufacturing operations expert with several years of cell therapy-specific industry experience leading diverse manufacturing projects that necessitate translating cell therapy company goals into operational plans and GMP-compliant results. This is a kinetic, high-impact role that requires broad-based expertise in cell therapy manufacturing ops, cross functional communication, and high-performance team development. It's a unique career-growth position for a proactive strategic thinker with the motivation and track record to successfully tackle the challenges, complex projects, fast pace, and multifunctional collaborations of a busy cell therapy startup.
A valued leadership role in a cell therapy biotech near San Francisco. The company would welcome a skilled manufacturing co-leader with exceptional cell therapy-specific manufacturing expertise. Will be a key collaborator working in conjunction with the head of manufacturing a) to help grow the company’s cell-therapy manufacturing capabilities and b) to help build its manufacturing team. In addition to cell therapy-specific manufacturing experience, the position requires exceptional cross-functional communication skills, essential GMP-compliance expertise, and the willingness to be hands-on throughout the expansion process. It's a roll-up-your sleeves position ideal for a motivated manufacturing leader who believes in the high potential of cell therapy technology and who appreciates the kind of supportive team-focused environment that this biotech provides. THE COMPANY: a cutting-edge Bay Area-based startup that develops cell therapies for diverse indications. The company greatly values the contributions of its staff and is committed to promoting an open and collaborative work environment. (More than one staff member has volunteered that this is the best place they’ve ever worked.) In addition to its collaborative work culture and good benefits, this biotech also offers significant stock participation.
- BS in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- Several years’ experience in cell therapy cGMP-compliant manufacturing operational leadership..
- Experience that includes manufacturing-facility startup, manufacturing equipment qualification, SOP’s, batch scale up, tech transfer from process development, quality improvement, and CMO oversight..
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the creative sense needed to address and overcome diverse challenges.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and flexibility necessary to collaborate effectively among diverse disciplines.
- Motivation to be a key contributor towards the goals of a progressive, team-focused company focused on next generation technologies.
- Requires San Francisco Bay Area residency and already-established US work authorization.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume using the link provided or, preferably, EMAIL YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following code on your subject line: MFG-CT-2021