Senior Research Associate – Developmental Analytics
Senior Research Associate –Developmental Analytics
PACT Pharma is an exciting, well-funded clinical stage company developing personalized adoptive T cell therapies for the eradication of solid tumors. Our private designer T cells are created by analyzing a patient’s individual tumor and engineering T cells to kill that specific tumor.
If you desire a stimulating fast paced environment, working with intelligent people who are making an impact in cancer, you will want to join the PACT Pharma team. We are a rapidly expanding, innovative, and collaborative workforce working towards one main goal, eradicating cancer!
We are in the San Francisco Bay Area, the heart of the world’s premier biotechnology research hub. PACT Pharma offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including participation in the aggressive growth of the company in the form of stock option grants.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Research Associate in Developmental Analytics who will report to the Senior Developmental Analytics Scientist within the Process Development department. This position will be based in South San Francisco.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing routine assays required to assess continuous process optimization of PACT’s cell manufacturing process. In addition, they will also assist in the optimization of current analytical assays or development of new analytical assays in order to better characterize the manufacturing process, potential process improvements, or the final cell therapy product. This role will involve close interaction with Scientists and Research Associates of PACT’s Process Development team, other R&D teams, and the manufacturing team, e.g. QC, for technology transfer. The ideal candidate will have experience in working with cell and molecular biology assays, e.g. flow cytometry and ELISA. The candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic and cooperative environment.
- Perform routine cell characterization using flow cytometry and cell-based assays
- Administration of complex processes by creating systems for managing workflows, resources, and materials
- Assist in the development and qualification of quantitative or semi-quantitative bioanalytical and molecular methods to support the current and next generation cell therapy manufacturing processes
- Participate in technology transfers to the QC team
- Analyze data and write reports
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience, or hold a master’s degree with 3+ year experience
- Must have experience in primary human cell culture and aseptic techniques
- Must have experience with flow cytometry
- Experience with the following molecular biology assays is preferred: ELISA, MSD, qPCR, ddPCR
- Experience with T cell biology is desired
- Must be well-organized, GMP or GMP-like laboratory experience a plus
- Highly goal-driven and have demonstrated the ability to focus on time-sensitive objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in the form of written reports
PACT Pharma is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.