ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Fabricator in Boca Raton, FL!
To provide project fabrication and maintenance support to the Manufacturing Facility and develop/establish the maintenance/engineering tools/programs to ensure that process equipment is kept in a good state of repairs as well as ensure all process equipment are cGMP compliant from a facility, maintenance and engineering perspective. Assist in capital engineering and process improvement projects. Must have the ability to weld and do fine finish polish to stainless steel, aluminum and other metals.
- Investigate and, where possible, devise / implement plans to eliminate any mechanical or maintenance problem which would affect production and work towards successful resolution.
- Knowledge and development for Biologics Process Equipment and Process Piping including Sanitary Design for Water for Injection, CIP Systems, COP Systems, Steam Systems, Heat exchanger applications, Process Tanks, Filter press, bottle cutter, centrifuges, etc.
- Visual Inspection Certification of product contact surfaces for Biopharmaceutical Process. (Requires to be certified)
- Welding of Sanitary Piping and fittings made of stainless steel and other sanitary metals.
- Create documentation of Weld Logs and welding certification.
- Fabrication of housings, jacketed tanks, brackets, sanitary components, and their repairs using materials fit for biopharmaceutical Processes.
- Pressure Testing of Pipes and process systems.
- Passivation of WFI Systems and Process Equipment and creation of related documentation.
- Process troubleshooting, inspection of mechanical components, inspection of sanitary connections, and valves.
- Rebuild Pumps, valves, and manufacturing components.
- Direct and or assist in the design and execution of all capital projects assigned.
- Develop efficient PM plans for all key pieces of manufacturing components etc. and provide troubleshooting expertise and maintenance.
- Assist in and/or champion investigation of deviations that are facilities/maintenance related etc. and ensure the appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Implement machine shop best practices and ensure safe operations of shop machineries.
Welding Certification a must and technical degree or equivalent a plus.
Five years minimum in fabrication a must. Experience working with Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical companies in a regulated environment preferred.
As a part of our Quality Systems and cGMP initiatives, employees are responsible for ensuring compliance with all ADMA Quality policies, standards and SOPs in their area of work and responsibility. This includes ensuring all Quality Assurance (QA) records and reports, Human Resources (HR) policies, and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) procedures and practices are completed in a timely manner. Any delay or failure to comply with policies, standards and procedures is required to be communicated/escalated to the appropriate responsible parties, such as QA, HR, or EH&S depending on the issue.
Other Essential Knowledge:
Ability to coordinate and complete complex projects; excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills; computer literate in word processing and data entry; excellent problem-solving skills, detail oriented, and excellent mechanical aptitude. Intermediate to high level expertise with software programs, which include Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, SAP and CMMS needed for this position.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks' Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Company paid shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics, Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer