Business Development Project Manager
Come join our world-class team evaluating, in-licensing and developing innovative therapeutic products internationally.
HUYA Bioscience International is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company bringing innovations from China to global markets in multiple therapeutic areas. HUYABIO’s lead compound in oncology, HBI-8000, is in late-stage clinical development in Japan and Korea as monotherapy for the treatment of hematological malignancies. In the United States, HBI-8000 is being developed in combination with immune checkpoint inhibitors in solid tumors. The Company’s lead cardiovascular program, HBI-3000, is entering Phase 2. Three additional compounds are in development for oncology and cardiovascular diseases. More information can be found at www.huyabio.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures and tracks all the business development activities related to HUYABIO’s licensing projects that include meetings, minutes, CDAs, correspondence, slide decks, etc.
- Support and drive partnering activities to term sheets and actual agreements.
- Coordinates activities with external business partners and alliances, where appropriate.
- Requires strong attention to detail and the ability to establish priorities, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Established ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues, and effectively manage timelines.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Requires 1-2 years in a life science business development function related to in-licensing
- Project management skills would be a plus
- BS/BA degree in life sciences preferred
- Requires previous experience working in a startup/small company environment
- Strong organizational skills, proven effectiveness in a quick-changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal/team skills
- Ability to work successfully within a cross-functional team
- Ability to handle ambiguity and offer solutions to challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Mandarin
This position is full-time, and the candidate must be within commuting distance to HUYABIO’s Del Mar, California office.
To learn more about HUYA Bioscience, please visit www.huyabio.com. HUYA Bioscience is an equal opportunity employer.