Senior Product Manager
Seven Bridges is the industry-leading bioinformatics ecosystem provider enabling researchers to extract meaningful insights from genomic and phenotypic data in order to advance precision medicine. Our complete bioinformatics ecosystem consists of a compliant analytics platform, seamless data and automation, and expert scientific services. This holistic approach to bioinformatics is enabling researchers — at the world’s leading academic, biotechnology, government, medical centers, and pharmaceutical entities — to increase R&D efficiency, enhance the hypothesis resolution process, isolate critical biomarkers, and even turn a failing clinical trial around while also reducing computational workflow times and data storage costs.
The Senior Product Manager will report directly into our Chief Product Officer, and play a critical role in our product strategy and implementation for one of our core product offerings ARIA. You will be the bridge between our internal development teams and external clients, bringing together various scientific and technical inputs to better scope, design and build our product portfolio. This is an exciting new opportunity at Seven Bridges, one that will play an integral role in contributing to the company's overall success.
What you will be doing:
- Own the product roadmap for one of our core product offerings, ARIA. Partner with developers, scientists, and operations teams to deliver product releases that are stable in production and satisfies scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and other internal teams to develop and implement our Go to Market Strategy; which includes identifying new market segments and other potential enablement opportunities to expand our product offering.
- Partner with Product Development Management, Program, Design, Engineering and other teams to accelerate business outcomes, leading cross-functional meetings, sharing metrics and insights, driving product strategy to achieve high impact outcomes on a weekly, monthly, quarterly cadence.
- Gather, analyze and synthesize large amounts of information expeditiously; understand the precision medicine data ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Develop compelling and insightful strategic recommendations for leadership and team.
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Develop and execute strategies to support expanded partnerships between Seven Bridges and key clients/ opinion leaders.
- Own 'voice of the market' through regular interaction with business users and clients.
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrated experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Clinical; Genomics; -Omics; RWE/RWD; Epidemiology; Data Analysis/ Visualization/ Aggregation/ Interpretation; Semantics; Modeling
- 5-10 years of technical experience building software, ideally in the biotech industry
- Cradle-to-grave experience developing, innovating, and reinventing technical products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, [1-1, meetings, and podium style presentations]
- Experience working across multiple geographies and disciplines
- Minimum educational requirements: PhD + 7-10 years experience.
What is in Seven Bridges’ DNA?
Our Mission: Seven Bridges will significantly decrease the time, cost and risk to bring new precision medicine products to market by maximizing the productivity of bio pharma/tech research and development organizations in; formulation, productization, identification, success and optimization.
Our Values: These represent who we are and what we stand for. We pride ourselves on being true to our values in everything we do. Building successful partnerships, acting with a sense of urgency, making scientists happy, acting with integrity, treating data with respect, committed to excellence and working together
Our team and culture: With backgrounds in genomics, computer science and computational biology to sales and finance our talented team is passionate about building solutions to the most challenging problems of precision medicine. We believe that teamwork makes the dream work! By acting with empathy, supporting each other and learning from our challenges we exemplify commitment to quality results faster
Our perks: We offer challenging career opportunities, 401K matching, competitive benefits, unlimited PTO and an environment that recognizes and rewards performance.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you!
If you have gotten this far and are looking for the right balance of teamwork, challenge, fun and would like to help push genomics forward please send us your resume and a cover letter. If your qualifications fit the profile we are looking for we will contact you in a timely manner.