R&D Associate (Membrane Protein Technology)
The Membrane Protein Technology group is seeking a highly motivated R&D Associate to join our dynamic team that focuses on the production of multi-span membrane proteins for early stage drug development and characterization.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Maintain cell cultures (insect and HEK293 cells).
- Assist with small and large-scale protein expression using bacteria, insect cells, and HEK293 cells
- Perform routine molecular biology techniques such as construct design, plasmid purification, site-directed mutagenesis, PCR, gel electrophoresis, and western blotting.
- Perform protein biochemical analysis using HPLC and FPLC.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date lab notebook.
- Participate in journal clubs and data presentation.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a passion for hands-on work in immunoassay development.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and deadline driven team environment to discover lifesaving medicines for people with serious medical conditions.
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment.
To be considered for the role, you must have a bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, biophysics, or chemistry with experience in molecular biology and cell culturing. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and GraphPad Prism. Previous experience with heterologous protein expression and purification is desired.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.