Associate Director, Care Model
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
- Vision and Strategy: Provide tactical leadership and strategic direction of all platform solutions supporting customer needs & US Patient Services objectives and tactics for the Imbruvica brand. Encompass a "One AbbVie" mindset and perspective in all strategies.
- Leadership: Lead care model operations team focused providing oversight and performance management of enterprise systems. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholders and partners) to deliver the best solutions to help patients. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the team.
Purpose Statement (2-3 Sentences):
The US Patient Services team is an industry leading organization, providing unparalleled patient support, resulting in improved brand loyalty and patient satisfaction. The Associate Director of Care Model Operations reports to the Director of Care Model Operations and Enterprise Systems for US Patient Services., providing tactical/operational expertise and alignment in enabling technology solutions (including CRM and Contact Center operations) to meet present and future business needs for the Imbruvica Patient Support Program. This individual will work with key stakeholders to ensure alignment of business objectives with technology solutions as well as examine existing business processes and challenges. This role also provides thought leadership on technology strategies and acts as a liaison between the Business and IT resources.
- Develops the strategic approach to the assessment, identification, development and implementation of technologies and initiatives focused on developing / enhancing performance of the U.S. Patient Services Enterprise architecture functions supporting the Imbruvica PSP
- Commercial strategic lead for internal and external (vendor) teams responsible for the operational oversight and performance management of our platforms and system processes
- Responsible for directing internal and external team resources towards driving commercial effectiveness for the U.S. Patient Services team, through technology, business analytics and process automation.
- Responsible for executing on systems strategies for the Imbruvica Patient Support Program, including overall success of applications, including user support, reporting, administration, testing and alignment
- Identify new areas of opportunity and potential benefits beyond the current organizational thinking
- Works with department Director and management team to establish technology priorities and focus areas.
- Leads development of Key Performance Reports and Dashboards to track status and facilitate transparency across the organization.
- Position requires BS degree in a related area
- 10+ year of Platform/System Operations experience
- Highly technical and proficient in application support and software development life cycle.
- Proven project management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Proven ability to drive outstanding employee performance and engagement through developing, coaching, motivating, energizing and inspiring team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and capable in working with senior team members
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and flexible with strong investigation and resolution skills
- Ability understand and strictly follow policy, procedures and guidelines and design solutions that adhere to compliance standards.
- Has a good understanding of data networks, data services, redundancy, integration (middleware) technology.
- Strong understanding of telephony platforms, CRM solutions, business intelligence environments, and solution design and development
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Proven ability to negotiate in order to achieve win-win business outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates
- Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines
- Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.